This plant got sold to me as mint. I almost killed it when it was growing because it got mold (you know, white mold on the soil you get when the plant is wet and cold for too long) and I added lemon juice to its water without dilluting it first. Some of its leaves grew brittle from a while, but eventually recovered from it. They say mint is a very resilient plant who also likes to overtake the garden, so it must never leave its pot or any other pot. Never plant it on direct soil. It is also said to repel mosquitoes, but I guess I'd need to plant more for it to work. I also tried adding some of its leaves on pizza, but it didn't leave any lasting impact.